Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Quilting : A gateway drug



So, as my little projects come along here, the EXACT thing I predicted happened. I pasted some of my quilting projects on my facebook page, so that friends who have not seen my blog could check them out. So, as predicted in a previous post, people have COME OUT of the wood work trying to recruit me for other crafty things!! After the latest request, I said to Mike on the way home,"Seriously, they say marijuana is a getway drug, well let me tell you, QUILTING is the gateway drug of crafting!" I so so appreciate that people want to get together with me and be crafty and have some fun. Trust me, with all of this down and out stuff right now in the job department, I need some friend time. However, I DO NOT want to stamp, crop, scrapbook, knit, cross stich, etc. My sewing machine and I are fine together and will be fine nor do we need your drugs of choice. Thank you though.

That being said, please check out my latest pics of the quilt I am working on. We are two and a half strips of seven down. Also I made these coasters, which two were very successful, two were less so.

No comments:

Post a Comment