Monday, April 12, 2010

We made an offer.. Can they refuse?

Okay, sick, sick, I know. And I also know they can refuse our offer, but gee-willikers, I hope they don't! So, which house did we pick? My hubby's fave or mine??
NEITHER!!

Yup, we didn't pick either. My parents came down on Friday to look at our top picks and basically they convinced me that the house I loved needed a lot of work in order to make it a good, reliable house. So I acquiesed, and agreed to put on offer on his fave. Well, when we called our realtor, he said he had another house we really just needed to see before we made an offer. (Have I mentioned how much I like our realtor? He's really great... and good looking, not that it is important, but if you are a visual learner like myself, it helps.) So we go see this house, and WHAM! THIS IS IT! It has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a lot of space and TREMENDOUS amount of character that I just died for. I mean it is beautiful and we both really really like it. So without even any hesitation we agreed to meet today and make an offer. I can't believe it, and I am just so hoping they accept. We made a pretty aggressive offer and hope that they will take it.

So who knows, maybe there will be OUR HOUSE PICTURES on here soon!!! Prayers, crossed fingers, and prayer boats all welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment